Remember life is but a fleeting moment in the grand scheme of things.
So let us do something really beautiful for each other and from the heart to uplift the spirits of all.
How often is it that you tell those you love and care about, that you love them?
What is it about them that you love specifically?
Why do you love this person?
Can you share a really beautiful memory or moment in time that you have had together that you so very much cherish and hold dear to your heart?
Well now is the time.
Share this to your timeline so you can hear from those who love and cherish you.
We all know how much we need love and kindness at the moment on this planet, so why not begin here?
Here is a very heartwarming clip that inspired me to share this with you all. When you share this, please tag the person in your post, that you copied and pasted this from, so they too can share what and how much you mean to them in the comments.
Also, by no means, if others do not comment, does that mean they love, like or care about you any less.
I would also just like to share this powerful ancient Hawaiian prayer with you all, which is a prayer of forgiveness.
Forgiveness is an important process because when we forgive others, we also free ourselves from the shackles as we are cleaning, clearing and recoding energetically pathways. This is not to say the other person will be your best friend or even close to that, but it is about the process.
I am sorry
I forgive you or Please forgive me
I love you
Here is a beautiful song to listen to as well.
Here is a process of Ho’oponopono that can also be carried out.
- Bring to mind anyone with whom you do not feel total alignment or support.
- In your mind’s eye, construct a small stage below you.
- Imagine an infinite source of love and healing flowing from a source above the top of your head (from you higher self), and open up the top of your head and let the spruce of love and healing flow down inside your body, fill up the body, and overflow out your heart to heal up the person on the stage. Be sure it is all right for you to heal the person and that they accept the healing.
- When the healing is complete, have a discussion with the person and forgive them, and have them forgive you.
- Next, let go of the person and see them floating away, as they do, cut the silver cord that connects the two of you (if appropriate). If you are healing a current primary relationship, then assimilate the person inside you.
- Do this with every person in you rl life with whom you are incomplete, or not aligned with.
- The final test is, can you see the person or think of them with out feeling any negative emotions. If you do feel negative emotions when you do then do the process again.
Here is an extentsion to the prayer also, given by Morrnah Simeona.
please locate the origin of my feelings,
thoughts of __(The Issue)__.
Take each and every level,
and aspect of my being to this origin.
Analyze it and resolve it
perfectly with Gods truth.
Come through all generations
of time and eternity.
Healing every incident
and its appendages
based on the origin.
Please do it according to Gods will
until I am at the present,
filled with light and truth.
Gods peace and love,
forgiveness of myself
for my incorrect perceptions.
Forgiveness of every person, place,
circumstances and events which contributed to this,
these feelings and thoughts.